Panel Saw with Manual Gauging
||MPS-2100T to MPS-3300T
||Cutting of resin plates
Manual gauging at a reasonable price.
Incorporates all the features required for workpieces of various sizes.
- - In order to be beneficial in the plastic industry that necessitates precision cutting, this machine keeps squareness errors to a bare minimum through integrally structuring the sliding components of the main body and the front panel section.
- - The rotating speed of the main spindle and cutting feed speed are both variable speed specification.
- - Employs a variable cutting stroke system that efficiently shortens the waiting time when changing the stroke to cater for small and larger cutting sizes.
- - Our independently developed touchscreen operation panel allows gauge size settings suitable for specific work, which includes automatic gauging and pitch feed.
- - Multistage cutting specifications
- - Gauge with digital display (units of 0.1 mm)