||Automatic thickness setting machine for resin plates
Until now, thickness processing of thermosetting resin, such as bakelite board and resin plates that include acrylic, PVC, MC Nylon, Duracon, and PP, was performed using a milling machine or machining center.
However, our thickness planer resolves many of the problems in this field of processing, such as planing speed and the difficulty of chucking, by setting the specified thickness digitally and quickly, easily, and beautifully achieving the prescribed thickness by simply inserting the material into the machine.
Planing by determining the planing width can also be easily performed up to the size of the opening.
- - Digital display
- Accurate verification of the specified thickness on a digital display.
- - Stainless steel surface table
- Smooth feeding of material thanks to a stainless steel surface table that does not mark the material for planing.
- - Workpiece feed
- Polyurethane rollers feed even thin plates with precision. The flexible plate pressers employ a soft touch that allows materials of different thicknesses to be fed simultaneously.
- - Variable feed speed
- The feed speed can be changed freely to suit the properties of the material for planing.
- - Blade setting
- The blade can be accurately and easily set using the setting gauge.