Machining Center (with Mounted AC Spindle Motor)
||Router cutting of resin plates
Loaded with fine tapping specifications!
Equipped with automatic tool length compensation as standard!
Designed with a small footprint that allows easy extension and contraction of the distance between spindles!
Resolves thermal displacement issues of the main spindle using our independently developed technology!
- - Each spindle employs an independent control method and automatic tool length compensation is provided as standard.
Cumbersome tool length alignment is no longer required.
- - The highly rigid gantry structure ensures high precision cutting and beautifully cut surfaces.
- - Taps are gripped using a rigid tapping method and cut at high speed using the mounted AC spindle motor to a size of M3.
In addition, a variety of programs become possible thanks to a spindle rotation range from ultralow speed to high speed that is maintained at a constant torque.
- - Spindle extension due to heat is constantly monitored. MEGARO TECHINICA has resolved the issue of imprecise cutting due to spindle extension that can occur during extended operation. (Patent pending)
- - A small footprint type that can automatically extend and contract the distance between spindles. Shortest machine width in its class.
- - The automatic tool changing system stores six tools for each spindle to provide a variety of consecutive operations.